Sunday, February 24, 2013

Skinny me ready to come out!

Well, I have decided to have Gastric Bypass. I begin my liquid diet Wednesday Feb 27th and my surgery is scheduled for March 13, 2013.
This is one of the most important decisions of my life. I have a great support system and that is what will help me.
Nothing special to share about myself that made me make this decision other than just fed up with the way I look and feel. There is a skinny me inside of this Plus Size body and she is ready to come out.

As I posted last year, my BFF, Bobbie Joe had this surgery and she looks amazing. It probably would have never crossed my mind if she had not had the surgery. As I explained in the last post, she and I have always been the same size, we supported each others "bad habits". Now when I look at her and see how great she looks I want this!!

I have another friend that will be having the surgery one week before me. She has already began the liquid diet.

My goal is 150, I will not tell my current weight, just because it's...well, personal for me at this time. I will probably not hesitate to tell once I begin losing!

Wish me luck and please say a prayer for me March 13th.

Thanks.

I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment