Friday, September 30, 2011

My BFF, just skinnier

Just clearing my mind.. Super super proud of my BFF Bobbie Joe. She had gastric bypass a few months ago and is looking GREAT. Her dedication through this process has been out of this world. It wasn't easy for her. We have both been the same size since Elementary School. Her weight has been an issue with her for years now. She is such a beautiful women and with or without her weight problem and I have always thought that.
She did this for her and she is proud of herself too. It took alot of guts and courage to do what she did. She has inspired me to lose this weight and look and feel better.
I am not going to do the surgery but I will excercise and eat better. She can't be hott and me not!
I love you Bobbie.....you are an awesome friend. You have been with me through everything in my life and I am greatful for that. I couldn't make it without you!
God put you in my life and we will always be BFF's!

No comments:

Post a Comment