Monday, April 6, 2009

blogging boo boo's

OK...I have some questions b/c I am very confused about Blogspot.

(mandy has tried helping and I think I have confused her too)

1. Why do I have to sign on everytime I type in my www.bjflythe.blogspot.com
I thought it would automatically take me to it?

2. How can I locate my sister up here? She is blogging but I can't find her?
She tried looking at mine but all she could get to was my About Me page...and there she shows as one of my followers but when I click on her it just shows that she is a follower of me but that's it. No where there for me to open her site!?!?!

Just getting fustrated and need some help.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy is a BIG help when it comes to the computer...she can figure it out as it looks like she already has! I am "computer stupid"...LOL! Hope you figure it out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed when I set you up under my friends that I couldn't go to your blog. The blog address is missing your t in flythe. Michele is right, Mandy is a BIG help!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly is so right...I hadn't noticed that...the "t" is missing in flythe. But you still have two blogs...you may want to delete the one you don't use. I think you can change your URL too to correct the "t" problem. Let me know if you need help!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope they can help you. I did notice the "t" when I set you up in my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job Mandy!! You might want to take your phone number off the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dern, I noticed the day you facebooked me to tell me you started your blog and gave me your address that you had two addresses. I just assumed you realized that, maybe made a mistake on the first one and did another one. I also saw that you left out the "t". I think you should do like Mandy said and delete the one blog. Hope you fix it, cause I'd love to see your sister's as well.

    ReplyDelete