Monday, March 2, 2009

Always heard about blogging, now I am doing it

OK...This is my very first blog, so bare with me.
My name is Billie Jo and I am from NC!! Whoo Hoo.
I am a Physician Practice Asst. for an OB-Gyn office and on most days, I love it. LIke any job, it really tries me and sometimes I feel my blood begin to boil and my ears get hot, but I manage through it. I see lots of weird issues and weird people but I have gotten close to a lot of the them.
I have 4 sisters and 1 brother. My brother is the oldest of 5 and I am the youngest...20 years age difference. I was not planned!
I am my mom, dad, brother and sisters rolled up in one! I carry all of their personalities and traits.
My dad, passed away in January 2006 and it was very sudden. That has been the most difficult situation my family has ever had to deal with....we had never lost anyone before that close.
He was the rock! Since his death so much as happened and probably wouldn't have if he were still here...It took no mess from anyone and it seems alot has fallen apart without him here.


I am a mother of a sweet 4 year old little girl, Mallory, and a wife of a good man, Stevie.
April 3rd will be 10 years since we exchanged wedding vows and became husband and wife.
We did not immediately start trying to conceive until 3 years after being married and then tried for 3 years...Tough times.
Lots of crying and questioning later, we found out about Ms. Mallory...Not a day goes by that God doesn't hear from me...I prayed for a long time that I WAS READY and until I realized that HE wasn't ready for me to have a baby..I began to pray that when HE was ready, I was ready too.
I thank him each and every day for her. She is our blessing!
Today, Mallory is timid and wild all at the same time...Makes no since I know but she seems to be afraid of everything and then not so afraid of anything.

10 comments:

  1. Welcome Billie Jo!!! Glad you did it, and can't wait to read more from ya! Let me know if you have any questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Billie Jo. Look forward to reading more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome BJ! I am sure you will enjoy this as much as everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the world of blogging Billie Jo! It really is fun. Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Billie Jo!!! I think I may know your from the football games at Northeast. I have David Brown's wife, my oldest plays Varsity and Stevie taped all the games for me. Nice to have you in the blogging world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Duh, I am David's wife I don't have her!!!!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Billie Jo! Welcome to the addicting world of Blogspot! Reading your post reminds me so much of my life. I didn't realize we had so much in common. Charlie and I dated for 8.5 years before we married and we tried for 2 years to get pregnant. Our little Mason is our miracle of this lifetime. I lost my Mama in Sept 2005 and I also feel like my family's lives were rocked to pieces. So much has changed and there is so much I feel would be a lot different and better if she were still here.

    Anyway...have fun with your blog and I can't wait to learn more about you and please think about the blog dinner on March 13th at Applebee's in Franklin. You can see more about that on Judi's blog. We are going to have a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Billie Jo ... welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to the great blogging world Billie Jo! Saw your site on Donielle's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome Billie Jo.....I hope you will enjoy Blogging as much as I have!

    ReplyDelete