Friday, March 6, 2009

I am a follower of Mandy.

Mandy, if you are reading this I have looked at your site/blog and I love it!! I am so jealous and I have lots to learn from you and Donielle.
I really want to know how to post a comment on your blog...HELP.
I love the pics of your precious baby. You remind me of...ME.
We do have lots in common so I can't wait to meet you.
***I loved that you dreamed that you forgot to pick up your friend for the the Blogger Blast....you can tell you are really excited about the get-together b/c it's on your mind!
I have weird dreams like that too.
Funny how your head plays games with you like that.

5 comments:

  1. At the bottom of each of my posts, there is the word "comment". You can just click on that and you should be able to post a comment. I do know that now when people first sign up, their settings are different from the rest of us. I have had to help some folks get their settings right, so if you have problems, let me know. I am usually on FB all day during the week, so just im me through that and I will help you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and Girl...there is a way to post videos in a blog. You have got to post your "Shoop" video for all the bloggers that don't use Facebook. It was so frig'n funny. Can I be a part of the next video? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I don't have facebook but now Mandy has me wanting to see the "shoop" video. Please post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That "Shoop" video is soooo funny!!! You had a TON of comments from that. Ya'll are crazy! If it was on youtube you'd have millions of viewings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is on YouTube and I can't believe how many comments and phone calls I have gotten from that.
    We are silly and don't get out much these days so we just had a really good time that night.
    Thanks...and i will post it up here

    ReplyDelete