Friday, March 27, 2009

My baby will be 5!

I can't believe it..Mallory Cate Flythe will be 5 on Sunday March 29, 2009. For her birthday we will be leaving Friday evening for Williamston to eat at Deadwood..She loves Deadwood. We are meeting my boss and her husband there. Mallory really likes Joyce and Keith and wanted to do this so they were more than willing to meet us there.
From Williamston, we will go to Greenville and stay the night. Stevie has an Online Business seminar Saturday morning in which he will be able to get some ideas and also get a free IPod...cool.
Mallory has asked to go to the Build A Bear workshop in the mall...(another name, not sure)
We plan to just focus on her and let her have a great time.
I can't believe she will be 5! Time for another I guess.

10 comments:

  1. I hope she has a wonderful birthday!!! Yeah, if she's 5, it's time for another! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Birthday to you little girl! I hope she has a great weekend! Sounds like she is going to have a blast:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy Birthday Mallory!! Hope you guys have a great time! Don't forget to share some pics with us. Oh, and yes, time for more...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Mallory!! I can't believe she is a whole hand now...LOL...hope you all have a wonderful time together and when ya'll get home it will definately be time to start working on the second...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Mallory!!! I hope that you have lots of fun this weekend. Billie Jo hope to hear some good news soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Mallory! Thanks for having me over for lunch today...it has really helped my day go by faster!

    I think I know what you Blogging problem is, but I can't get into your account to fix it. Get with me sometime and I will help you fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No plans right now for another one...No room in this house.
    BUT thanks so much for all the b-day wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Time goes very fast. Before you know it she will be in her 20's. Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday, Mallory!! I loved, loved your video with your sister...I have showed it to everyone!!!! You should be on tv!!!! Angela finally sent me an email and a snail mail pix of her new little one!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Mallory! I hope she had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete