Sunday, March 15, 2009

In need of Home Makeover...Do I qualify?

Don't get me wrong, I am very blessed and we have a wonderful home and we have made many memories in this home but we are busting at the seams here!
Due to the economy the chance of us selling this is home is zero to none. We tried about a year ago and had NO luck.
It's a 2 bedroom, 1 bath house and we would like to expand our family so we either sell or add on. Not a big fan of Rich Square either...no offense to anyone reading this from Rich Square.
*So, we began updating the house as much as possible and I am stuck.
I have no decorating sense and need help.
We have new carpet, new living room furniture but paint is BLAH and bedroom paint is BLAH.
The yard is pretty big and has great potential but I have no idea what to do other than a vinyl fence to seperate the neighbors yard and ours.
I have pretty bricks for the back yard to have a patio but have no idea how to do that....
Any ideas?!?

5 comments:

  1. I have my own problems. LOL You should get some of those decorating magazines. They have some cute ideas. Or watch the decorating shows. I love those. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should ask Shelley!! She is soooo talented when it comes to decorating! I bet she would have tons of great ideas for you! Wish I could help, but I have no since of decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to paint! I have some paint left over from Mason's Nursery that I have been wanting to use in my guest/Mason's bathroom. It is yellow...I am hoping to do a frog bathroom for him. Maybe one day I will be able to get to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me refer you to my interior designer. Her name is Geri Bradshaw, Southern Interiors here in Murfreesboro. Abosolutely worth every penny spent. I am not decorative at all. Have never had it in me. To look at my house you'd think I was but I owe it all to her. Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete