Saturday, March 14, 2009

Shoop!

I am trying to add my Shoop video...but first, let me explain.
*First of all, I don't get out much these days so when my sister and I were able to break free from husbands and children for a night, we let loose.
On the way to Greenville to meet 10 other ladies for a birthday party we were listening to the MP3 player and Shoop by Salt and Pepper came on...of course we began singing and dancing.
**Realizing that my camera also recorded videos...we set it up on her dashboard and recorded ourselves just for the fun of it...not planning to post it.
The other ladies laughed so hard and talked us into posting it to Facebook and my husband decided to post it on YouTube.
**Darleen doesn't know all of the words. Somehow I do. This song was popular when I was a teenager.
You can notice when she doesn't know the words she starts doing weird dance movements and it trips me out! She is sooooo fun to hang around with and we both fight for attention everywhere we go...... when we are together.
Not sure what I would do without her. We are the youngest of 5 children (i am the baby).
I hate the way I look in this video but I had to post it...Enjoy.

8 comments:

  1. I love it. We have looked at this sooo many times. It is really great. Thanks for making our day. Be sure to make more videos and post them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you were able to get it up here b/c it is sooooo funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not sure I can decide which part is funnier .... that fact you know ALL the words or Darleen over there with her boogie on! Madison wanted to know "What are those ladies doing?" I also did not know that Darleen was your sister .... how did I not know that? Thanks for sharing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary Jo..it's Michele (the prego one that sat beside you at blogger blast) I LOVE this video..so glad you shared it...I have laughed and laughed....just LOVE it!! Hope you'll post more videos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for calling you Mary Jo...I was looking above at Mary Elizabeth's name...I do really know that your name is Billie Jo...will try not to do that again...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the video! I love all of the pics you added to the side! Mallory is just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you kelly...she is precious isn't she.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Billie Jo, you should make videos!!! I LOVED you and your sister-"Shooping"! You both look great...I thoroughly enjoyed it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete